Anti-Aging & Longevity Institute

Home
About Dr. Tuakli
Anti-Aging Program
Bioidentical Therapies
Human Growth Hormone
Cosmetic Treatments
Weight Control Treatments
FAQ
Family Practice
Products
Terms of Use
Contact Us
Locations

Read The Blog
for Up to Date News

Alt Text

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Susan Boyle! What an inspiration.

I am making a major departure from my normal blog to talk about Susan Boyle!
Wow! I am not one for television but I happened to see a blurb about Susan and watched a video of her performance on Britain's got Talent (or something of the sort!). I must admit I found it really inspiring. I can only imagine what guts it took for an unemployed 47 year old Scotswoman from a small village to travel down to London and follow a dream. When she got there she had to endure the snickers and thinly veiled insults of a host of people before she got her chance on the big stage.
Did I mention that she is somewhat uninspiring to look at, and according to her she has never been kissed?
Well, the old adage "you cant judge a book by its cover still holds true".
When Susan opened her mouth to sing her song about a dream she ROCKED the house including Simon Cowell and all the judges.
If you have not yet seen the video I highly recommend it, it is inspiring and very touching. guaranteed to melt your heart!

OK Susan, now on a professional note:
Life is just beginning at 47 you are going to need my help! I can help you become vital and self assured and optimistic. With a sharp mind and tons of energy.
Just like my patient MW who was in yesterday. She turns 90!!! next month and I am hoping to post a picture of her on my blog when she does (if she gives me permission).
She drove to my office yesterday and shuttles other seniors around. She bowls twice a week and is only on one medication, she really is quite amazing.

Life is full of great miracles and you are one.

Wishing you much success,

Add years to your life and life to your years.

Dr Tuakli

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Susan Boyle is amazing! And you're right Dr. T- she does show us that you're never too old to start something new. A healthy mind and body makes for a life of possibilities

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | About Dr. Tuakli | Anti-Aging Program | Bioidentical Hormone Therapies | Human Growth Hormone (HGH) | Cosmetic Treatment
Weight Control Treatment | FAQ | Family Practice | Products | Terms of Use | Contact Us


Locations
10814 Hickory Ridge Road
Columbia, Maryland 21044
13637 Route 1
Laurel, Maryland 20707
Contact: Cindy Battle
(410) 992-3266
(410) 992-0011