Anti-Aging & Longevity Institute

Home
About Dr. Tuakli
Anti-Aging Program
Bioidentical Therapies
Human Growth Hormone
Cosmetic Treatments
Weight Control Treatments
FAQ
Family Practice
Products
Terms of Use
Contact Us
Locations

Read The Blog
for Up to Date News

Alt Text

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Resolving Headaches and other Symptoms

I had a patient come in today with surprisingly good news. "I feel great" she said
"almost all my symptoms are gone. I can now focus on my foot pain because I feel so good!"
When the patient was referred to me by the local health food store 2 weeks ago and she began to tell me all the things that ailed her, I wondered where to start. Her over-riding concern was the headache she was getting daily along with some dizzy spells but as the tale unraveled she had a host of other complaints too.

Given the number of physicians she had seen in the past I wasnt expecting miracles.But when all else fails start with the basics!
I put her on magnesium and gave her a book to read about self help for headaches, ran some routine tests and asked her to make a follow up appointment.

Magic! Apparently that's all she needed to get rid of her migraines,she completely changed her diet, stopped caffeine and wine and there they went!
Interestingly enough it seems a lot of the other symptoms she was having were tied in with her migraines so once we fixed them, everything else just fell into place.

As she said earlier today: Once I was given the information I had the tools to take control of my condition, and that's all I needed.
Aah! how nice if all my cases were that simple.

Its your life take control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | About Dr. Tuakli | Anti-Aging Program | Bioidentical Hormone Therapies | Human Growth Hormone (HGH) | Cosmetic Treatment
Weight Control Treatment | FAQ | Family Practice | Products | Terms of Use | Contact Us


Locations
10814 Hickory Ridge Road
Columbia, Maryland 21044
13637 Route 1
Laurel, Maryland 20707
Contact: Cindy Battle
(410) 992-3266
(410) 992-0011