Anti-Aging & Longevity Institute

Home
About Dr. Tuakli
Anti-Aging Program
Bioidentical Therapies
Human Growth Hormone
Cosmetic Treatments
Weight Control Treatments
FAQ
Family Practice
Products
Terms of Use
Contact Us
Locations

Read The Blog
for Up to Date News

Alt Text

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hi there, I just returned from a mission trip to Jamaica yesterday. As always travel is emotionally rejuvenating. I find medical trips I make outside the country always remind me to be grateful for the over abundance that we have in the USA. I am also always reminded of the importance of HEALTH EDUCATION, I am not fulfilled when I just write prescriptions and hand out pills. I believe more and more that my vocation is to teach! I am happiest when I am showing people how to be and stay healthy. Feel good wherever you are or whatever you have. And so, onward to another seminar, my attempt at spreading needed information that is not discussed enough. .......Please come on out to my Fall seminar on November 3rd 2012 and let's continue where we left off...... let's make a difference.........together. Be Well, Feel Good. Dr Tuakli

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | About Dr. Tuakli | Anti-Aging Program | Bioidentical Hormone Therapies | Human Growth Hormone (HGH) | Cosmetic Treatment
Weight Control Treatment | FAQ | Family Practice | Products | Terms of Use | Contact Us


Locations
10814 Hickory Ridge Road
Columbia, Maryland 21044
13637 Route 1
Laurel, Maryland 20707
Contact: Cindy Battle
(410) 992-3266
(410) 992-0011